Magento Website Maintenance Services
Our Magento Website Maintenance services improves the performance and security of your Magento website – our technological experts have your website covered.
MAGENTO WEBSITE MAINTENANCE SERVICES BY MAGENEST
Ensures your Magento website is always up-to-date, fully backed up, and free from annoying hiccups. For your business, issues like downtime, server clogs, backup/storage issues, and security incidents are major sources of concern. So our job is to make sure your website has zero downtime during maintenance while our team is doing everything in the back for you.
KEEP YOUR WEBSITE UP TO PACE WITH YOUR CUSTOMERS’ EXPECTATION
Our services are tailored to leverage your digital business success in every aspect
WHY WORK WITH US?
Nothing speaks for us better than our numbers of achievements
years of experience
countries and territories
extensions and apps
Winner of Magento Imagine 2019: Top Magento 2 Certifications Award
LEAVE YOUR PROJECT IN CAPABLE HANDS.
OUR TEAM IS JUST ONE MESSAGE AWAY.
Server maintenance is a separate area but can also be included.
Our Magento 2 Maintenance SLA includes:
- Fixing coding issues
- Magento 2 security patches application
- Disaster recovery
- Performance monitoring & optimization
- Customer support via Email, Chat, Issue Tickets and Direct meeting/call
Knowledge transfer is key to ensure a smooth transition which we expect to receive the below:
- Magento system and server access
- Site specification: Contains all specification of the site: system workflow, detailed functional description, involved stakeholder
- Coding documentation: Describe system architecture and coding method
- Digital assets: Includes mockups, design files, workflow diagrams
- Development credentials: Accounts for access to project coding repository eg. Bitbucket, Github, etc.
- Deployment procedure: Procedures to deploy on staging and live environment to ensure safety of live system
A progress report on ongoing maintenance, planning, and R&D will be provided on a monthly basis via conference call or email, depending on your reference.
You will be immediately notified if our team finds anything critical during the maintenance process that needs urgent discussions and actions.
You can always reach out to the account manager taking care of your account to ask for support or send new requests via email or the agreed communication channel.
Don't want to miss out on our latest insights?
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Disclaimer: By clicking submit, you agree to share your information with us to receive news, announcements, and resources when they are available.