Magento Auditing & Optimization
Our Magento Auditing & Optimization service improves the performance and security of your Magento website – our technical experts have your websites covered.
AUDIT & OPTIMIZATION SERVICE BY MAGENEST
Your website is the source of income for your eCommerce business, but any website is prone to slow-downs, crashes, security breaches, not to mention hiccups here and there. These can cause negative customer experience and potentially lost sales, thus the need for Magento performance optimization is rising. If you have noticed any abnormals or unexpected low sales with your Magento 2 website, let our technical specialist have a look.
WHAT WE DO DURING THE AUDIT
Our Magento performance optimization process keeps your website up to pace with your customers’ expectation and secured from unwanted incidents
WHY WORK WITH US?
Nothing speaks for us better than our numbers of achievements
years of experience
countries and territories
extensions and apps
Winner of Magento Imagine 2019: Top Magento 2 Certifications Award
LEAVE YOUR PROJECT IN CAPABLE HANDS.
OUR TEAM IS JUST ONE MESSAGE AWAY.
Yes we do. As long as the external systems provide sufficient API then we can integrate them with your Magento site.
Typical external systems that are usually integrated with Magento are:
- Payment: Stripe, Zoho, Paya, Opayo, Worldpay, Moneris, etc.
- Logistics: DHL, Viettel Post, Grab Express, Ahamove, etc.
- ERP and Accounting: OdooERP, SAP S/4 HANA, SAP B1, MS Dynamic NAV, etc.
- POS: NAV LS Retail, Retail Pro, etc.
- CRM: Salesforce, OdooCRM, ZohoCRM, Bitrix24, SageCRM, etc.
- Server & Hosting: AWS, Google Cloud Platform, etc.
- GMP/Customer Engagement Platform: Insider, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardot, etc.
- Full system code base auditing: 10 business days
- Hosting server auditing: 5 business days
A Magento Tech Lead and a Cloud Solution Expert shall work in parallel to run a thorough audit of your Magento site and hosting server. We usually deliver the auditing result within 2-3 weeks.
Here are what will be covered in the auditing process:
- User Experience and User Interface
- Coding/ Programmatic quality
- Website speed
- Server/ hosting infrastructure compatibility
- You can fill out our contact form or contact our sales team directly via firstname.lastname@example.org. Our sales representative will get in touch and request for necessary information for the investigation process of our tech team.
- Our technical team will run a quick check to identify the basic problems that your store encounters, their possible causes and propose our approach.
- After the initial quick auditing, both Parties will sign an NDA and contract agreement.
- Our team will request for any further necessary documents or credentials then conduct the full code-base audit and help you fix the underlying issues to optimize your store.
An audit report shall be shared and presented which will include: All findings from the auditing process and recommendations on what should be done next to resolve all issues and increase site’s performance.
Don't want to miss out on our latest insights?
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Disclaimer: By clicking submit, you agree to share your information with us to receive news, announcements, and resources when they are available.