Struggles of omnichannel
According to McKinsey, there are 4 main challenges that any omnichannel retailer faces up with:
- Lack of customer analytics across the channels (66.67%)
- Lack of internal coordination (48.48%)
- Poor data quality (45.45%)
- Inability to identify customers across the shopping journey (45.45%)
How to deal with the omnichannel challenges?
To help merchants deal with these challenges, Magenest gives you some practical and useful methods based on the advice of eCommerce experts:
- Map consumer and service journeys
- Implement IT architecture
- Create a consistent and engaging customer experience across channels
- Collect the right data to support the end goal
- Apply always-on digital supply network
With Ultimate Omnichannel Guide for Retailers ebook, you can have a precise and sufficient retail consumer perspective, the challenges retailers have to deal with, and find out how to decipher the omnichannel puzzle!